1. Akron Children’s offers the COVID-19 vaccine for children six months to four years old
Akron Children’s Hospital is scheduling appointments for children six months to 4 years old to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
2. Completed Willkommen project brings dozens of affordable homes to OTR
After several years of work, the project partners finally had the chance to celebrate the completion of the Willkommen, a multi-building project that will bring dozens of affordable, market-priced apartments to downtown Cincinnati.
3. Columbus Dispatch: Shut down online charter school owes Ohio state $117 million, auditor says
The Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow, an online charter school that abruptly closed in January 2018, owes the state more than $117 million, according to a recently released state audit.
around the nation
1. ‘Things could get really, really bad on Jan. 6’: Key WH aide says Trump knew protesters had guns
2. Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison
3. CVS and Rite Aid limit the purchase of emergency contraceptives in the face of increased demand
Don’t miss it
Ohio fun fact
Arthur St. Clair established Adams County on July 10, 1797. He named the county after John Adams, the President of the United States in 1797. It was one of the first four counties created in the Territories of the North West. In 1795, Nathaniel Massie founded Manchester, the first permanent white settlement in Adams County.